Pathways to Graduation (P2G) provides students with the preparation and tools needed for a successful future by helping them earn their High School Equivalency Diploma.
P2G is a full-time free program and is a part of the New York City Department of Education. We have locations citywide, and are open for students age 17-21.
Pathways to Graduation Offers:
- ESL and Spanish bilingual preparation for the high school equivalency diploma
- Paid internships
- Instruction from certified teachers in all five sections of the High School Equivalency exam: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Rolling admission which enables students to enroll throughout the school year
- Instruction for ALL reading and language levels
- Breakfast and/or lunch are provided at some sites to eligible students
- Metrocards for all eligible students
- College & Career Resource Centers (CCRC) to coach students and guide students for college and career success
- Partnerships with organizations like Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow, YMCA, The Door and CUNY City University of New York