To enroll in classes, you will need to visit a Referral Center.
Referral Centers can help you:
- Enroll in Pathways to Graduation
- Explore all possible paths to a high school diploma
- Learn about your student rights
- Understand your high school transcript
- Get referrals for childcare, counseling, substance abuse treatment and additional programs
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- 17 years olds must come with a parent
- Student transcript if available
- IEP if available
If you do not have a photo ID, ask the School Safety Agent at the entrance to call the Referral Center so that someone may accompany you to the center.